Sunday, December 28, 2014

#3 Dreaming of a White Christmas

Long time no blog! A little late for the Christmas season, as the bustle of the holidays stole me away.
I hope all of you had a fantastic and safe Christmas and I'm happy to be back!
This will just be a short and sweet post for you guys.
I got a great little outfit for you guys from collabor88 and F R O S T 2014. Both events are definite jaw droppers and I highly recommend getting to both before their rounds are over!


Collabor88 Items
Coat: -Pixicat- Wintery Cape - White/Black
Pants: -Pixicat- Wintery Tights Snow - Black

F R O S T Items
Shoes: [geek.] Vert Boot - Ectoplasm
Glasses: .DAZED Heiva Glasses - Onyx

Everything Else
Hair: +Spellbound+ Toothbrush (w/Bow) - Reds
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. Alli
Ears: AITUI Gen 4 - Heart Plugs

No comments:

Post a Comment