Sunday, January 18, 2015

#4 - Blogging Shenanigans

While I really do love blogging, unfortunately my computer doesn't have the capacity to allow me to have blogs posted frequently as I'd like. It takes hours for me to just snap a picture on SL if I want a decent looking one.

So for now, this blog will be inactive. Though I'd love to continue, I feel as though I may not do as well until I can get a computer that allows me to take pictures without crashing a million times. I really will miss this, and will keep it waiting until I can give it the posts it deserves.

DO NOT FEAR!
I will be back in the near future, and can't wait to get back to Into The Wardrobe blogs. I think this blog has a lot of potential, and I really would love to continue learning about the blogging world and keep making advances with my photography skills and Photoshop skills.

Also, I do have a Flickr, that I will occasionally update with new stuff! Feel free to follow me
Flickr: Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment